Free solar panel consultation
Free online or onsite solar consultation throughout Louisiana
Solar Panel Consultation Process
- This is done as a prescreening process.
- Only homeowners with their name on the deed and a credit score over 600 are able to finance solar panel conversion.
- We use your electric bill to calculate your annual Kwh usage. this is used to determine the proper sized solar system for your house.
- If there are trees or any other items shading where you would like your panels, then these may need to be removed.
Step 2: Set up a time for your solar consultation.
- A consultation on average lasts about 30 minutes, if your electric bill has already been submitted.
- Your solar consultant will come to your property and perform a site survey.
- This includes checking your breaker boxes, looking for roof damage, seeing if there is anything that would cause your solar system not to give you maximum performance.
- If you prefer a virtual consultation via Zoom, then just let your representative know and they will set it up for you.
Step 3: Once we’ve completed your solar assessment, your solar consultant will show you the different options designed specifically for your project.
- They will show you what you are using now and what you would be using with solar.
- They will gove over all the products, warranties and general information offered by Acadiana Solar.
- You are highly encouraged to ask any questions and have any information sent to you via email.
Step 4: It’s encouraged that all homeowners are present at the time of the consultation.
Step 5: The solar consultation is entirely free. You are in no way obligated to sign or pay for anything based on our proposal.
- We provide free solar panel installation consultations throughout Louisiana so that our solar consultants can give you the information you need to make an informed decision about going solar.